This conference takes place on Central London on Tuesday 22nd October and carries 6 CPD hours.
As the Hargreaves Report and the Jackson reforms continue to impact in the United Kingdom, this one-stop shop update from industry leaders in intellectual property will provide valuable guidance on current and future developments.
Chaired by Peter Brownlow, Partner at Bird & Bird, speakers will include:
- Michael Hart, Partner at Baker & McKenzie, who will analyse recent comparative advertising case law and the impact of recent developments in trade mark law
- Martin Howe QC of 8 New Square who, having successfully represented Rihanna in the image rights claim against Topshop owner Arcadia, will provide an update on the status of image rights in the UK
- Guy Burkill QC of Three New Square, who will share invaluable insights into current mobile phone patent litigation strategies
- Mark Owen, Partner at Taylor Wessing, who will review copyright law in the UK and the potential impact of new exemptions
- Duncan Ribbons, Partner at Redd, who will consider the impact of the Jackson reforms on IP litigation
- Paul Gardner, Partner at Osborne Clarke, who will offer industry expertise on the evolution of interactive.
And even better - 1709 readers can receive 20% off the full delegate rate of £599 (plus VAT). Quote code MLU20. Book your place at www.conferencesandtraining.com/IP-update or email email@example.com.