Today the CLSG, published a report detailing the successes over the past 12 months in implementing recommendations to streamline copyright licensing. These include:
- The launch of a pilot phase of the Copyright Hub last July (on which see 1709 Blog post here);
- The publication of a Voluntary Code of Practice for creating and retaining metadata in images;
- The development of a range of initiatives to streamline the licensing landscape for educational establishments;
- The planned introduction of two new joint music licences from PPL and PRS for Music;
- New digital music licensing initiatives for start-ups and app developers;
- Progress on the adoption and inter-operability of common data standards.