|Looking for a copyright seminar in June?|
On 12 June from 14:00 to 18:00 pm I am running another copyright event in London entitled (What's the Story) Copyright Glory? [have I infringed Oasis's copyright? Register and we can discuss that!]
- Recent copyright decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union, including Case C-360/13 Meltwater (Does internet browsing fall within the scope of copyright? We will know on 5 June 2014);
- Copyright revision around the world, including EU Commission's Public Consultation and leaked Impact Assessment;
- The parody, caricature and pastiche exception under UK and EU laws;
- Orphan works in the EU, UK and US;
- The Collective Rights Management Directive and the new landscape for collective rights management in the EU.