|Just back from summer holidays?|
The focus of this seminar, which will be held somewhere in Central London, will be on recent judicial, policy and legislative activity in our beloved copyright world.
|Not to worry:|
it is still time to party
with EU copyright!
- CJEU case law from the past year, including Case C-170/12 Pinckney, Case C-355/12 Nintendo, Case C-466/12 Svensson, Case C-351/12 OSA, Case C-314/12 Telekabel, Case C-435/12 ACI Adam, Case C-360/13 Meltwater, Case C-201/13 Deckmyn [to be decided the day after tomorrow!].
- Impact of CJEU case law on UK copyright, eg with regard to the new parody exception.
- Policy activity of the EU Commission, including the Public Consultation and the relevant Responses, and the leaked draft Impact Assessment and White Paper [with regard to the latter: who knows, perhaps by 24 September there will be also an actual White Paper].
- Directive 2014/26/EU and the future of collective rights management.
- What to expect next, especially at the CJEU and Commission levels.