- Was the Canalot Agreement valid?
- Was the Settlement Agreement unconscionable?
- Did Mr Sharples's contribution to the music and lyrics of the Album version amount to a significant contribution according to the test set by Deputy Judge Williamson QC in Bamgboye v Reed?
- If the answer to question 3 is yes, what is the amount of his share in the royalties?
The Canalot Agreement
The Settlement Agreement
* Update. You can view the Vauxhall Corsa advert here. I understand the advert came out in 2002 and so the licence fee paid by Vauxhall is probably not reflected in the figure of £12,000 noted above as that only represents the period 2005-2012, while PRS were holding the royalties in a suspense account.